Skip to Content

Computers | Posters


Point, click and.... PRAY

When all else fails, read the instructions.

Things work better if they are plugged in.

You don’t really know what you want till you get what you don’t want.

Blessed is the end user who expects nothing for they will not be disappointed.

Once you open a can of worms, you will need a bigger can to contain them.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

You're making progress, if each mistake is a new one!

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Replace me with a computer? It wouldn't work either.


  • Is a device for converting coffee into programs.
  • Does not believe in miracles. They rely on them.
  • A bug is a feature that didn't make it into the manual.
  • Never trust a programmer carrying a screwdriver.
  • Cloning is the sincerest form of flattery.

The 90% rule

The first 90% of a project takes 10 % of the time.

The alternative renderings of the 90% rules

  • The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time and the last 10% takes the other 90%.
  • 90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at!

Moore's law

The number of transistors packed onto a chip will double each year for the foreseeable future. (Often rendered as 'computer power will double every year')